CASOLIN ASTRA 400 Panel Saw
Circular saw model Astra 400 for woodworking. Group tilting blade from 0° to 45.5 ° entirely of cast iron and very deep for optimum extraction of sawdust. Running on linear guides and recirculating ball bearings for improved accuracy and stability. Blade shaft bearings mounted at large distance between them to reduce vibration of the main blade.Nr. 3 speeds of rotation: 3.200-4.200-5.000 rpm .
Machine available in 3 versions:
- Astra 400 base with motorized movement of the blade.
- Astra 400 5 CNC Posit with even the motorized rip fence
- Astra 400 5 CNC QCP with even hanging control panel.
Machine ALL MADE IN ITALY
- Carriage legth: 1900-2350-2600-3200-3800 mm.
- Carriage width: 360 mm.
- Main blade diameter: 250-300-350-400 mm.
- Main shaft diameter: 30 mm.
- N.3 speeds: 3000-4200-5000 r/min.
- Tilting: 0-45,5°
- Height of cut 125mm with blade diam.400mm.
- Standard motor main saw Kw 4 ( Hp 5,5 )
- Optional Kw 5,5-7,5
- Possibility to use the scoring blade even with the main blade of 400 mm mounted.
- Scoring unit ( Optional)
- Scoring 8500 r/min.
- Scoring blade diam.120 mm.
- Scoring shaft diam.20 mm.
- Motorised scoring unit with electrical movements , motor Kw 0,75 ( Hp 1 )
|$35,500.00 + GST||DOWNLOAD BROCHURE|